4/16/10

Since I have been gone

I know! I has been a while. And several friends of mine asked why this blog is not updated anymore? Well, the obvious reason is that I had so many things going on and simply did not have the time for blogging anymore. Unfortunatelly I am still not finished with the personal statement and project proposal I am writing for the Fulbright grant, and as we all know, time is ticking. The deadline is the 3rd May so please keep your fingers crossed for me to finish on time. Anyway, next week is excepted to be a special one... If the flight disruptions in Europe do not get worse because of the volcanic ash from Iceland, I will fly to France to participate in a Study session organized by ENGSO. This is basically a European NGO with the aim to represent the interest of young people with sport. In additon they promote sport, health and the most important: international cooperation in the sport sector! I can't wait to be there and make new friends. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment