12/7/09

When bad things happen...

I wouldn't say that this is a lucky month:

Bad thing nr. 1. : The couple (aged 18) renting my apartment back in Szeged started fighting. But not in a friendly way: they broke two doors and left the apartment in a complete mess. Well, I have a bet on it that they didn't try a cooling off time when the argument got heated ... I really don't find it easy to be a good landlord (why not landlady??? :)) and it took me some deep breaths to calm down.

Bad thing nr. 2. I planned a nice long weekend abroad but had to cancel it...

Bad thing nr. 3. Our Chrismtmas bonus hasn't been confirmed yet! No Christmas gifts this year!

Bad thing nr 4. I have to start preparing for my BAR exam and score high on a TOEFL test.

But there is something to cheer up my sad day:

I have booked my tickets to Morocco ! Yahooo...