5/25/11

Szülinapi torta - The Birthday cake

A citrom torta... nem lehet ellenállni - The lemon dizzle cake - hard to resist

Click on the comments button to read the post in English!

Rotterdam-ban van egy tapas bár, ami nagyon a szívemhez nőtt. Nem csoda, hiszen a kaja mindig friss, ízletes és megfizethető. A személyzet pedig szuper. A desszertek között szerepel egy citrom torta, ami habkönnyű, tálaláskor pedig egy gombóc málna fagyit is adnak hozzá. Akárki látogatott meg Rotterdam-ban, mindig elhoztam ide, a torta pedig mindenkit levett a lábáról.

Ma van Melinda barátosném szülinapja, ezért arra gondoltam, ideje lenne megsütni a torát, még ha sajnos megkóstolni nem is tudja, mert messze van Bécstől, jelenlegi tartózkodási helyemtől. Az előző torta egyébként Adélé volt, mivelhogy sikeresen leszakvizsgázott, ezek után ő fog természetesen aláírni mindent... hahahaha... 

Szóval Melindám, Boldog Szülinapot!


2 comments:

sorry for the weak photo, I am not an expert in taking photos but I can promise that I will do my best to improve.X

There is a tapas bar in Rotterdam, called Lokanta, which I love a lot. It is actually no surprise- the food is always fresh, delicious and affordable. Not to mention the staff- they are really great. They serve a dessert, called the Lemon dizzle cake, which is a very tender one accompanied by a scoop of raspberry ice cream. No matter who visited me in Rotterdam, I always took them to this place, and obviously the cake swept everybody of their feet.

Today is my the birthday of my friend, Melinda therefore I came up with the idea to bake the cake, even though I she cannot taste it, as she is far away from Vienna, where I am now.

The last cake (the carrot ginger) was offered to another friend of mine, Adel to celebrate that she had passed all her bar exams back in Hungary, in other words : from now and then, she is going to sign all the legal papers instead of us, hahaha:)

So, Melinda I wish you a Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment